Saturday, 22 September 2012

Opinions on Meat.

I love meat. If you know me well enough, I love red meat A LOT. Nobody dares to deny me beef. I like mine medium rare. To all the vegetarians, I have nothing against you but you can never make me one. In fact, I doubt I'll ever be one. Maybe someday but I doubt so.

Honestly speaking, I have thought of it before once. I tried it out for a few days and you know what? I couldn't eat meat-looking flour anymore so I dropped it and turned back to meat. Hence, before all you vegetarians pelt me with rotten tomatoes, I shall try to justify myself.

To be honest, when I am eating meat, I didn't exactly let it die a cruel death. It is a quick painless death. I hope. Think about it, would you rather the cows, chickens and lambs die a horrible pain infested death? It's last dying days suffering from unspoken diseases? I am doing them a favor. Dying old isn't a good thing anyways. You just basically live longer to see other people (or in this case animals) die. Since they are going to die someday, it is important to let them die with honor. This is what they were born to do. Serve my tummy and make me happy.

Do you know how sad they would be if they never lived their dream of becoming a hamburger? Their angels would weep for them as they rot under the plot of soil where they are buried because they died a dishonorable death.

To justify the quantity of meat I eat. See, not only am I fulfilling their dying wishes, I am also boosting the economy. I give farmers jobs. If the demand for meat is low, these farmers who only know how to make patty all their lives would be forced to sell their farms. Therefore when I eat more that I should, I am just considering the farmer's family. Of course, I am not eating any more than what I should and need. Since you aren't going to eat your share, I shall help you out and fulfill their life long dream. No matter how short-lived it was.

This post wasn't to prove a point and no, I am not crazy. I just thought it would be silly to justify my love for beef in the most ridiculously stupid way ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment