This is my first ever post and I decided I should talk about something close to being a girl. A crazy girl. Or at least, that is what everyone tells me.
I'm not a crazy psycho girlfriend (hopefully my boyfriend agrees). Well but I decided to share my opinions on them because I don't understand why guys think girls are crazy. WE ARE EXHAUSTED! Do you know how long shaving legs take?! OBVIOUSLY your girlfriend would go level 1000 psychotic b****ness on you when you don't compliment her.
You think girls are crazy for demanding you to listen to them? Half the time we are testing if we need to send you to a ear doctor and there you are thinking we are too "emotional". Lets talk about emotions, you think we have too much and we think you have none! Deal with the confusion.
Girls, girls, I'm done talking for you. I'm going to speak or the guys now. What in the world is wrong with you? He toiled a whole day and he just wants to fiddle with the console and have a nice sandwich. How is that not paying attention to you? He loves YOUR sandwich (and you, if that makes you feel better). When he's playing MPORG, you could always learn the ropes and play with him. THAT is spending time too. DUH.
This is how guys think. "That is my girlfriend. I don't have to ask her out to be my date to social gatherings." So girls, quit forcing your boyfriends to "ask you out". They already asked you to be their girlfriends and in official terms, that is like free date passes till the "contract terminates" For you silly muggles, that means it is a quid pro quo. You are his girlfriend and he never by default he never has to "ask" you to be his date for social gatherings until the time you break up.Deal with that and stop letting your stupid insecurities get to you.
To be honest, I get why your boyfriends don't really like shopping with you (ok, most). You have your mates for that sort of stuff. He is not going to be your ATM and chauffeur for long if you think about it. The worst I have ever know was this girl who got really mad at her boyfriend for not taking her to the salon to dye her hair. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Dyeing your hair takes HOURS. He's not going to waste his day looking at you and waiting FOREVER for you to get your hair done. Do you know long an hour is in a bored person's eyes? 50 HOURS! Of course he doesn't want to "sit around" and read women's magazines!
I have said my piece.
EDIT: I was on the bus home last night and I was sitting right behind a couple who were fighting. I didn't mean to overhear, but couldn't help it. Anyways, the girl was mad at the guy for not remembering her phone number. I was thinking to myself. WHO remembers phone numbers anymore. If you aren't even in his contact list, then getting mad seems valid. I don't even remember my best friend's number. She is just on speedial. We don't live in the 70s when your phone didn't have such a thing called a "contact list" therefore it is irrelevant for him to remember your number. Silly girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment