Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Opinions on Skinny People

I don't mean slim. I mean skinny. There is a vast difference. When I use slim, it refers to someone who is slender and fit. When I say "skinny", I am referring to someone who has legs the size of a normal human hand, skin bones and practically not a single muscle or flesh at all. Someone who you could never picture wearing a tube-top just because their bones are jutting everywhere and sideways, they look like a sheet of paper.

I have seen guys with legs the same size as my hands and their jeans smaller than mine. It scares me.

These people NEED TO EAT! I fear for your safety! Whenever there is a gush of wind, I would wince for fear you might be carried with the wind and into the land of Oz. Sometimes, I wonder what a nice kite you would make. You know, tie a few strings, wait for the wind and up you go! If I was your mother, you could bet on it you would be on a leash. Not because I'm afraid you might run away but because I fear you might FLY away and get tangled into a tree or whatever.

I never liked hugging skinny people. Not that they aren't nice (at least most of them are) or that I discriminate skinny people or something. I am just so afraid that if I gave them a loving bear hug, I might crush their bones and inevitably kill them by accident. THAT would be horrible. Also, I never liked it when their bones poke me. They're hard and sharp and honestly, I sometimes worry they might not merely poke me, but pierce through me. Ouch much.

Well, there are 2 types of skinny people.

  1. The naturally skinny- This group tries their best to eat but they just never get fat and for all their lives they have been this skinny pile of bones trying to fatten themselves up. This is actually tolerable you know, I just think you need to try harder. I can feed you a 3pc  KFC meal if you want every day, as long as you're trying.                                                
  2. The anorexic/ bulimic- REALLY? What has food done to you? I never understood this. It's just food. You know why you aren't happy most of the time? Because food makes people happy. Personally, I'm speaking for food. Don't you dare say they made you fat. They never did. You hurt yourself and now you blame it on FOOD? To all the people suffering from bulimia. I don't know about you, but the last time I checked, I DO NOT like the regurgitated taste of my food. I've tasted my vomit before... man, worst taste EVER.


So you know what I really want to do for these skinny people? Haul them to KFC and eat and eat. I'll force them to eat till they've gained l10 pounds. I could even host a competition tv series. Like "The Biggest Loser", but the reverse version. Rather than planning out an exercise regime, I'd plan for you to eat maybe 4 double quarter pounders for the first day and more fatty food.

I still don't think that  is such a bad idea. At least they won't look so sickly thin after that.

Just to end off, I am proud of my fats. Everyone says I am really nice to hug because I'm soft.

2 comments:

  1. Mother_Goose_Trilogy4 September 2012 at 10:02

    I totally dig this opinion of yours! I admire how you're able to separate 'skinny' into two realistic and accurate categories (the naturals & the wannabes). I feel that these anorexics and bulimics oughtn't starve (or as I like to call it, hurt) themselves just to conform to the current society's notion of beauty. Girls are usually victimised by this issue, and this saddens me terribly. I am very glad that you are not a member of this 'must-be-skinny' hoi polloi. You are beautiful, darling. God bless you :) Keep on being opinionated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! God bless you too (:

      Delete