People who know me well enough would know that I dislike Lady Gaga. Wait, "dislike" is an understatement. She disgusts me to the very core of my soul. In an interview with Barbara Walters, she mentioned and I quote, "That I am artificial and attention-seeking, when the truth is that, every bit of me is ... devoted to love and art". "Love"? Oh, you are kidding me.
In the song "Bad Romance" she mentioned, "I want your ugly, I want your disease". What exactly did you want? His STDs? Next line. "I want your everything as long as it's free.". Never knew your idea of love was that cheap. Fast forward a little, "I want your psycho, your vertical stick// Want you in my rear window, baby you're sick." I know I was once a literature student but despite myself, I shall translate this literally. You want to have sex with a mentally ill guy that has STDs as well. Pretty hard to find someone like that don't you think?
Do you want to know ow she got the name "Gaga"? She was singing in nightclubs and her nickname was "Gaga". Honestly, If I was a nightclub singer or a major star that top charts, you can bet on it I will never call myself "Gaga". Have you played with babies? All they say is "Goo goo! Gaga!" and things like that. I don't know about you but I will never let my fans chant "Gaga! Gaga! Gaga!" like big giant babies. Right. I will never call them "Little Monsters" either.
Yes, "Monsters", I know you hate me very much now but you have to hear me out. You're a MONSTER. What is there to say? You know what monsters do? Scare people! It used to be an insult to hurt people's feelings because monsters are generally thought of as "ugly". Now, it's a Lady Gaga's fans' nickname. You really like being called a "monster"?
I never liked her style either. I know it's bold and surprisingly very inspirational but she wears a different outfit, hair and make up every day! Sometimes, I look at her most elaborate costumes and I can't help but wonder how long she took getting herself in that contraption. If it was a runway thing I would totally understand her dress sense but she is not giving me anything. Besides, with all the hair dye she uses DAILY, I'm surprised her hair isn't shriveled and dry. Worse, bald. Honestly. I'm baffled by how her hair actually stays on her head with all the hair products she uses. If I were her makeup artist, you can be very sure I'd quit after the first week. Just look at her make up! It's so elaborate. I will never have the patience to spend 2 hours of every day just covering her face in powder until it looks like she is going to be on a high fashion themed photo shoot. Also, not forgetting to mention. Do you ever think how much face glue she uses to get all those trinkets to stay on her face. It's shocking her skin is still intact.
Meat dress. I know it's the biggest, stupidest mistake she ever made. At least that is what I think. A meat dress. Didn't you consider that it might actually spoil on you and maybe, you'd I don't know.. SMELL?! If I was there when she paraded around in her meat dress, I'd bring a pack of wolves and scream "Dinner is here boys!". Think about it. When she turns vegetarian, she'd start wearing lettuce dresses. To be honest, I'm surprised her neat dress stayed on. Have you handled raw meat? It feels slippery and oily. Wait... I'm even more surprised she didn't get pimples all over from her meat dress. THAT would not be pretty.
To be honest, I still have to give her credit despite how ridiculous she is. However, I won't. I am generous in giving Stefani Germanotta credit but not Lady Gaga. I know they are the same person but I still think that I like Stefani Germanotta and dislike Lady Gaga. It's like they are two different people embodied into one being. Seriously, someone needs to check her or them for split personality disorders.
Why do I like Stefani? She is freakishly talented. I know Lady Gaga is too, but Stefani's songs say so much more about her than Lady Gaga's. You could tell. Lady Gaga's songs are about fun, being different and sex. All her but it isn't the full picture about her. Stefani Germanotta on the other hand is a great performer, a classy dresser with sweet pretty looks and a truckload of talent. Topping that, her songs were about her. They were like poetry. If you don't believe me, her old songs are all over youtube. However, if you're too lazy to search for them, here's two of her songs. She sang them in NYU's talent show. Check it out then compare the differences between her songs then and now. Then, you'll realise why I hated her change.
No comments:
Post a Comment