To me, they just aren't the same. Yes, I'm weird. Fine. I know that. According to my little weirded out mind that over thinks what people call common sense, I have concluded that "Pretty" refers to anything of a person's features above the shoulders. Hair, eyes, face, cheekbones, teeth, lips, neck, ears and nose. "Hot" refers to anything below the shoulders. Hands, chest, abdomen, torso, thighs and legs. Wow... I think I sound like I described parts to cook from a pig rather than a human.
You see, some people use the words "Pretty" to describe Emma Watson and some use the word, "Hot". To be honest, I think she's neither.
Before you form a crazy mob of farmers with pitchforks, hear what I have to say about the word "beautiful". Pretty and Hot are just superficial. They are what you see on the outside and to be fair, with some make up, photoshop and plastic surgery, you would look AMAZING. However, being beautiful takes it up a whole new level. being beautiful is not just strutting around with a perfect body and a face worthy of Vogue. In fact, being beautiful comes from the inside.
I truly believe in the cliche,"Beauty comes from within.". I believe that when a person has a beautiful soul, it would come out on her skin. Even if he/ she isn't that good looking, their kindness and genuine smiles would glow brighter and blind people to believe they are the hottest, most prettiest person ever.
However when one's soul turns ugly, so will they. I call it the "Beast theory". Many of you have read the story of Beauty and the Beast. When the handsome prince refused to help let her in from the rain, he was turned into a Beast. He only transformed back to a dashing prince when he found love. Love turns people compassionate and kind.. at least true love does that. Anyway, when he was unkind he transformed form a dashing prince to a hideous Beast. I believe that happens to people too. When they turn mean or show signs of ignorance to others they turn ugly. I guess everyone does that sometimes. We are all humans after all but I was referring to people who display such ugliness at a constant.
Take Justin Bieber for example. He used to be a fun loving teen star that simply enjoyed the stage, making music and just having loads of fun. I used to think he was okay. Never really a fan but back then I didn't think he was annoyingly hideous. Now I do. Look at him. Throwing his fists at reporters, barking ridiculous orders his personal assistant and throwing tantrums and fits at his crew? He definitely turned ugly. It's just the beast theory and it's true don't you think. He barely even smiles and smiles add 10 pounds of joy.
Therefore, this links me back to Emma Watson. She has a sweet attitude, cares about her friends and family. At least that is how she carries herself. In fact, I've tried digging for negative comments or news about Emma Watson and how she treats her fans, co-stars and directors, I couldn't find any. Everyone loved her. That is why she is neither pretty nor hot. She is BEAUTFUL. It simply just radiates off her skin. Same goes to Selena Gomez. My boyfriend will collapse out of his chair reading the next sentence. She is neither pretty not hot. It is true. Like Emma Watson, she is beautiful. She has fun with her fans, her helps with charities and she treats her band, family and crew with so much love. The only negative news I could find about her was that she is Justin Bieber's girlfriend. Oh, and her new movie which I still think destroys her Disney star image. I'll leave that for another post.
Basically, all I'm saying is that being beautiful takes it up a notch. However, your superficial beauty does not affect how beautiful you really look in the eyes of others. In fact, you know what I think about girls who call themselves ugly? I think it's just that you don't see how much people love you because you showed them love and care.
No comments:
Post a Comment