I honestly have nothing against make up. When it is done properly, it actually enhances a person's features. What I like to think of make up is that it highlights and brings more attention to the user's features. Make up shouldn't something you use to cover yourself up. Even celebrities know that. Or at least the ones I like. You know what is the difference between them and you? They wear thicker layers because they have bright lights on their face all the time. Without that 5-inch thick layer of makeup, you can be sure they'll look like a ghost in your magazines.
Since make up enhances and highlights your beauty, I think girls (and guys) who use it to cover up their true self, or even worse, use make up to look like what I call a freak should be condemned of "make up abuse". First things first. My dear girls, eyeliner was created to outline your eyes. Not to be used a a poor substitute for eye shadow. It makes you look like a panda.
Just to be clear, the last time I checked the label, it said "EYE SHADOW". I don't know what you use but I'm starting to question your education. It is EYE shadow. Therefore, apply it around your EYE. Not your forehead or on your eyebrows. If it was meant to do that, it would have been called "Top-half-of-your-head shadow". Since we are talking about eye shadow, I'd like to state it once and for all. Too much blue eye shadow makes you look like a freak of nature. Even the Smurfs are insulted by how you paint your face with so much horrible blue eye shadow. I have also seen some girls wearing too much white eye shadow at the bottom of their eyes. It doesn't look pretty. It looks like you cried shimmery tears and couldn't wash them off. It is weird.
Lipstick. Let me just ask a question. Does any human actually have black, purple or orange lips? If no, WHY are you wearing these colors? Don't you dare tell me it is an "artistic" choice. Like I said, make up is to ENHANCE. Not give you a free pigment transfer. Talk about colors and pigments, it brings me to the topic on foundations. Don't get me wrong. I like foundations. They protect your skin if you use the good ones. However, it is also important to choose the right color, one closest to your skin tone or you would look like you got a tan covering only your face. You have dark skin. Embrace it. Quit using lighter foundation tones. You look hideous with that weird fake tan line on you jaw bone.
Have you eaten oily foods like deep fried chicken only to find your lips glossy? That is exactly what I think about girls who put on too much lip gloss. Rather than looking pretty with a light layer of gloss, they smother on a thick layer. You know what too much lip gloss looks like? It looks like you ate 10 fried sparkling chickens covered in glitter and forgot to clean yourself up. It is disgusting.
Going on to guys who wear make up. I know it is supposed to be a trend especially among "emo" and scene teenagers. A lot of you are going to hate me for this but I still have to say it. YOU LOOK LIKE A SISSY. There I have said it and It is true. You know why I like oldies? The rockers did not wear so much make up and jewellery to make themselves look like clowns from a horror movie and teenage boys actually looked handsome WITHOUT eyeliners and nail polish. I never understood why it became a trend to look like a girl but I guess I never will understand it.
Make up should be what enhances and highlights your beauty. Not hide it. Girls, please do learn how to wear your make up properly. It would actually make you look stunning rather than a fake plastic doll right off a book. A COMIC book. Guys, please DO NOT wear make up. You look like a girl and that is the real reason why some people push you around. It is not because they hate you but you look don't look tough enough to stand up to them. At least manly guys don't wear make up. That is why men in the army aren't allowed to wear make up. There is a reason for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment