Friday, 14 September 2012

Opinions on Transparent Bags

I never once owned a transparent bag. Not even while it was in trend here. I just never got why anyone would parade the contents of their bags for the world to see. When I was a kid I thought they were the coolest things in the world, when I grew up, i thought they were the silliest things. People complain about not having privacy but yet they parade the contents of their bags to everyone.

I have seen many things through people's transparent bags. Some should have left my eyeballs scorched. I guess I'll share 2 incidents.

So this is the first story. It happened recently. She boarded a stop after me. With her neat black hair flowing behind her, sunglasses propped on her head and a pretty dimpled smile, you would have never guessed what I saw through her transparent bag. She looked gorgeous by the way. She dressed in a flowing sundress that flaunted her figure. It is just that when I saw what was in her bag, I not only lost my appetite for anything, I nearly lost my lunch. Oh, the horror! Who would have thought that at the corner of her bag was a used pad! I know it was used because it was rolled up and ready to be thrown away. I know I shouldn't be so judgmental but no one in the right freaking sanitized mind would do that. Even if it is not a transparent bag. Unused pads are completely normal but USED ones? You have got to be kidding me. I don't know about you but I throw mine away immediately. Who would even keep it in their bag?

So moving on to a more pleasant story. It involves money and temptations. More specifically a messy bag with money all over the bag and temptations to steal. It would be stupid to though, everyone would be able to see your hand stretch into her messy bag fishing for the notes. Honestly, couldn't you at least use a wallet? You were taunting thieves. You are basically luring them like honey lures bees. One does not simply scatter a  wad of $10 bills all over your transparent bag. Yes, we get it. You are rich and can't afford an expensive bag. You don't have to emphasize it. Besides it wouldn't hurt to maybe rearrange your bag?

I know some people see transparent bags as being open and daring but sometimes, it gets to become a pain in the neck. I suppose it shows off your outlandish personality by showing everyone what junk you really can't leave the home without. However, sometimes, take a look at the contents of your bag. People would judge you even if you don't want them too. Used sanitary pad. How sanitary is that now? It simply just says you are not only lazy but also unhygienic Throwing money all over your bag like they mean nothing to you? It  probably says you are either a messy careless woman or a stuck up snob.

I really don't mind others carrying transparent bags. Just don't cry for privacy. Nothing about a transparent bag is "private". It is as good as the internet. Also, you can't help it if people judge on what you carry.

 On another note, not that I'm encouraging anyone but if you are under aged, please use  little brains not to carry your little death sticks and lighters in your transparent bags and wonder why you got caught. You got caught because you were so stupid! Don't get me wrong. I'm still against it.

Anyways, no one would ever see me carry a transparent bag. I still think it is kind of weird when everyone can see everything you carry. No thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment